Larry has an extensive background in corporation finance, small business financial planning, and private business investment. He believes successful relationships are built on trust and collaboration which leads to creative solutions that meet clients’ needs. Larry is active in local community organizations where he holds executive leadership positions to guide strategy. He has expertise working with small businesses and professional practices on structuring executive compensation, business continuity arrangements, and succession planning, as well as developing retirement plans to fit owners’ after-tax strategies. Larry holds a BA in Political Science from the University of Michigan and an MBA in Finance and Accounting from the Booth School at the University of Chicago.
- Succession or Sell: Taking Over a Horticulture Business
- Monday, July 17 • 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
- Succession & Exit Planning: Driving the Value of Your Business in the Green Industry
- Tuesday, July 18 • 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Value Acceleration: Command Top Dollar for Your Business
- Tuesday, July 18 • 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM